Just open a Bet365 account today and make a deposit http://abonuscode.co.uk Make a deposit of £10-£200 and then enter the 10-digit bonus code
Cambridge English: Business Preliminary (BEC Preliminary)
- Get the practical language skills you need to start doing business in English
- With a Cambridge English: Business Preliminary (BEC Preliminary) qualification, you show employers that you have a good knowledge of English for practical, everyday use in business.
- There are three exams in the Cambridge English: Business Certificates (BEC) suite of exams. Each one is targeted at a different level and Cambridge English: Business Preliminary is the first of these exams. The content for each exam is based on everyday work and business tasks and is designed to develop your business English skills.
A Cambridge English: Business Preliminary certificate shows that you can:
- Talk about business subjects.
- Understand charts and graphs.
- Write a short business email.
- Follow short telephone conversations.
Reasons to choose Cambridge English: Business Preliminary:
- Succeed in business-related studies with English language skills you can prove.
- Improve your career opportunities – get the English language skills you need to be successful.
- Accepted globally by top international companies like Procter & Gamble, HSBC and AstraZeneca, as well as education institutions and business schools.