Teaching Knowledge Test - TKT
Prove your EFL teaching knowledge with this series of flexible, internationally recognized tests.
TKT shows how you are developing as a teacher. It is ideal for people who want to prove their teaching knowledge with a globally recognized certificate.
TKT is a flexible series of modular teaching qualifications, which test your knowledge in specific areas of English language teaching. You can take as many modules as you want, over any time period. You receive a Cambridge English certificate for each module you complete.
TKT is at Foundation to Developing stages on the Cambridge English Teaching Framework.
With TKT, you show employers that you:
- Are familiar with different teaching methodologies.
- Kow how to use teaching resources effectively.
- Understand key aspects of lesson planning.
- Can use different classroom management methods for different needs.
Reasons to choose TKT:
- A globally-recognised certificate, accepted in over 60 countries.
- Study independently, or take a preparation course either face–to–face or online.